gravatar

3 days in UTP

For the last 3 days I went to UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS, Tronoh Perak for its EduCamp ‘05 for other qualification as I’ve just graduated from the government’s Matriculation programme last April. Well… I met some interesting people there… 1 of them from holds a diploma in computer stuff and has been working for INTEL (those fellows who make the processor in the computer that we most use) that is in Penang for the past year. I’ve been my dream to work BIG computer corporation like INTEL. But who knows what I’m going to do next…


Ya about this EduCamp, it is a 3 day (14th – 16th June 2005) programme to evaluate ones potential on their creativity and innovative and also team work ability (e.g. leadership) since they want to produce a work force that is “all-Rounder”. The 1st thing I notice when I reach there is NOT GIRLS (ok may be a bit la…) but the structure of the buildings there. They look futuristic but the hostel that I ‘m staying there sucks!! Look like one of the LOCK-UPs in some police station!! But other than that… every things look “Good to the Eye”…

On the 1st day we are all been divided into smaller groups called “ECP” (also call “micro Lad”) of because I don’t know what that means… Please tell me if you have any idea. In those group we are ask to divide into smaller group. From there we are asked to give the group a name, motto, logo and some ad. to attract other people to joint the group.

On the 2nd day, we took the so call IQ test (Critical Reasoning Test) and on the afternoon we been given career talks so to understand more of the programmes that we are going to take.

On the last day, we are been assess by 2 panel by group and individual some thing like interview (Potential J Assessment). Well I really hope I can get the offer to study there…

today is also my 1st time driving home from Perak back to KL!! Yes!! Below are some pictures that I took over there... Have you BERNARD c. or any other?? hahha!!

gravatar

hmmm...

what you asking lah, Joshua?

anyway, now you're really, bangga-ly banggalah?! can drive so so far?!

one day, Joshua! one day!

and i hope you get to stufy there lah! looks happening!


BC?