gravatar

I've been Tagged!!

i kene tagged, and i tag ppl..
and the rules are:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


Alamak… What is this? Jocelyn tagged me!! For your information she also tagged Oliver, Shawn, Serene Lee, Kears & Sui Li if you readers wanna know…

Well how do I start? Ok... What kind/characteristic of my dream girl?? Umm….

1. Is not easy for me to say “She must be a Christian”, but the fact is I have to obey it. As you can see now days, most girls I’m around/know are in fact non Christian and it is easy for me to get attracted to them!! (Hey... I’m being honest ok!!). because I believe that goD is the centre of it all (as the song from Hillsong goes), no relationship will last if there is no God in it. Plus the relationship will divert from its original purpose (to satisfy the desire of our flash... the obvious is to have SEX) that God has for us, that is to glorify His name. I really hope God would help me to choose the right girl as I’m now very confuse in this matter of starting a relationship. Please do pray for me yap? Thanks!! (may drop comments ya!)

2. As 1st impression is important, hoping that she is pretty in my eyes. As the saying goes “Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” (So sorry if I get a girl that is FAT or Skinny to you ya).

3. Hoping for her to be simple. I don’t mean that she can’t put on make-ups but, not those girls who put on make-ups to the Extreme. Those who buy lots of cloth for her self and never put it on at the end of the day (is it a fashion to BURN money...?)

4. Who is dynamic!! Wow… can be serious and funny at the right time. Knowing how to keep a balance between play time and work time!

5. Responsible. Dare to admit her wrong doing those can be seen or unseen. Keeping check on me, not afraid give advice or telling me if I do anything wrong.

6. Able to forgive. As I often make mistake, she will give me room to change.

7. Who don’t mind having me who have a lot of weaknesses compare to other guys out there as her life partner.

All of the above item (there are more of cause) are my hope that God will make it come true!! Only God know me the best (I don’t really know myself that well even). He would provide me with the best GIRL a.k.a. life partner… hehehe…

I’ve done my Job!!


This are the people that i tagged:


Carmen
http://carmenxin.blogs.friendster.com/
Jane http://juzplainjane.blogs.friendster.com
Wei Wai http://www.way-ie.blogspot.com/
Bernard http://www.blurchu.blogspot.com/
Aaron Chan http://chickykin.blogs.friendster.com/
Ewei Ong http://e_weilynn.blogs.friendster.com/
Totoi http://www.xanga.com/ezZtherR/

gravatar

Ni apa ni ppl tagged you aso jgn lah sampai bagi ceramah kot.. lol... anyway, He will for sure give u a suitable girl for you, if not then, ..... STAY SINGLE 4VER... awww... (buahhaha)