Love Sick or is it??

Before all I’m really thankful to God in this confusion, where He reminded me of the bible study that our CF did before the holidays. To put him 1st in everything, to focus on Him.
Hope you readers could help me in this area of love… Ya you all heard me right!! Hope you all could post in some suggestion or so (it is better of base on the bible)…
Anyway to start off with the confusion of mind, today (which is my 1st day of class after the holidays… or that is I we all say “holiday”) I got to know that this girl, GG (cool name for a girl right??) that I was very interested in (the girl which I prayed really hard to God asking if GG is THE ONE, The girl whom I’ve dream of having a future together!!) got very close to another guy which have feelings for GG (ok… in short term, I found myself a “rival”) in a gathering lately. One of my friend told me that they were very close together, once look as if there is something going on between them and my friend insisted that this guy has started making the “move” on GG and the GG seems to take it "at ease" (well I don’t blame her). I was filled with the broken parts of my heart as I heard the news and did not pay attention in yesterday’s class (that is before God reminded me) & some of the advice that I have get from my fellow friends.
The confusing part is that, what is my next action? Should I go for her to “take on my rival”? Or should I fallback and let them be happily ever after??
Can I have the mentality of “I really don’t mind if GG is with him (whom I consider to be a strong Christian with still more to learn… I’m not judging a book by it cover ok) provided GG is happy.”? Or go after her? Would it consider as selfish if I go after her? What about the guy? What does the bible or you would say about this?

yay~! im the 1st!!!
( trying to prove to josh that his blog has many readers...... )
don't lose heart in this area cos when the time comes... many other gg's will appear in your life
Haha. Interesting stuff you have there Joshua. Happened to stumble upon your blog. Neway, making decisions in new situations in our life has never been easy. It is especially confusing if it has something to do with BGRs. I can understand how you feel.
I suppose on one hand you are fairly attracted to this girl and want to win her attention/affection for yourself alone. On the other hand, you feel as though she may be happier with this Mr. R (R for rival) because you view quite highly. So allowing her to go with him may seem like the right/unselfish/righteous thing to do. (Btw, I may be wrong. So feel free to correct me.)
Anyway, I don't presume to know everything therefore neither will I presume to teach you. But I'll say this. Submit the desires of your heart to God in prayer. After that, act based on your wisdom as to how you think God would want you to act. If the situation turns out right, your faith in God will be strengthened. If it turns out wrong, God will be there to pick you up and you will experience Him in a new way. After that, you would have learned a valuable lesson on life and who God is. So, its actually a win-win situation.
Hope I didn't write too much. In short, the beauty of life is, you can discover God in the good and all the more in the bad. His plans are never out of hand and His hands are never too short. You take care buddy.
Justin
wow..... a blow to me.... really... i hope i can la....
Post a Comment