gravatar

Unwell..

Thank you Lord for the things in life that you have gave me. I pray that you will wash me as white as the snow. I’m really sorry for the things in life that I’ve done things that sinful and bring shame to your name. Let not this doing take me always from your grace. Oh Lord….

Lord I surrender all my unwell to you. All my pain, confusion, stress in short my afflictions to you. With your grace and your mighty hand, I always believe you have great plans for me. So as I continue on my studies Lord, please guide me. Because in you there is hope and with hope I will find faith and in faith I know that you have loved me since the starts of days.

Take me in your present and make me into the person that you want me to be. Take all that I’m to worship you. Let your light shine so the world may see Jesus Christ is Lord.

Thanks to my dear Big sis, she gave me this verse as an encouragement!!

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Amen!