gravatar

March 2008..

In this entry, I’ll round up what has been happening in the month of March 2008. I notice I just manage to write only 10 entries for my blog! I was busy then with all sorts of items and events. In that month along I thing the CF committee have meet up here and there as to arrange who will be the next committee member.


In that month alone, there are 4 design projects to be summated. So those who studying the same course in USM KKJ should know what I mean. Nevertheless, out of these tight schedules I manage to pull out some fun time for myself with the friends around me.


3/18/1008
Went to Megamall do a public transport survey for our subject EAL 335/3 Highway and Traffic Engineering. Took a bus from Megamall to Jetty and then back. A very wild experience.

Sitting in the bus

Observation made...??!!


22/3/2008
Went and stay in Penang Island for the weekend. In that weekend, I met up with BERNARD CHEAH in the previous post. I also went to see Suu Ann in her graduation! Congratulations!



26/3/2008
CF Farewell and AGM Night, is where we say goodbye to the graduating student (the final year student – 4 years it has been for them in this campus). Not forgetting the outgoing of the current committee members passing down the responsibility to the incoming committee of the CF for the coming semester.

The incoming committee

wei shung sharing experience with the seniors

Kian Bing's turn

"what are they gonna say"

Graduating students

Pray for John Ho and Zhin Hui's birthdays


28/3/2008
Parid Buntar CMC Student Fellowship had their farewell night in very special manner to show their appreciation to the graduating student.

Lights..

Sharing...

Prayer..

Msg for the seniors

Ah Kung and the 1st years who will sure to miss him..


31/3/2008
Was Zhin Hui’s birthday. On this day the birthday girl got to eat home cook Spaghetti and stuff which was prepare at Sui Ying’s house. After the feast, and some talking, we then made our way to QB Mall to get ourselves 31st Basket Robbins ice-cream!

Birthday girl...

John said "Ve-Ly Gl-ut~~"

Group Pixs

At 31st.. Where is Sze-Lyn?

Sui Ying..Enjoying..

I know it's nice to eat...No need to open mouth so big kua~~ :P

gravatar

If i am not mistaken, 31% discount is only applicable to all "handpacked" ice cream on the 31st of every month. Normal cup and cones no discount.

gravatar

oops... yap of cz... jz to check u people are awake or not... hahah... :P