Yesterday was my first time celebrating Labour Day! Well, may be this is my first time experiencing a working life! At less it’s half as I’m just a doing my industrial training. As my tired week comes to a close today as I’m typing this now at the office, a lot have I wonder on the time I’m spending. I told Sui Ying this on GTalk last night,
JE: I feel there is no meaning as I go and come back home each day
SY: why no purpose?
SY: To earn a living, money to live!!
*this is not her exact words, but almost la…
Yah, I say to myself. Why didn’t I think of that? To live!
Yet again, is that all to life? Just to do things to live? Is there more to life? I was reminded by the title of a song sang by Stacie Orrico. This got me thinking again, there is no reason why I should waste my time! Ponder back in my uni life; I let time slip by as the hand of the clock ticks on! I always tell my angel that I’m lazy person and it’s true!
I was thinking of going full time to be a FES stuff worker, but angel reminded me, “Are you doing this to escape the reality of working?” I don’t want to live a life that will glorify his name.
Lord, thank you for letting me see the importance for working! It is to make a living, and I pray that what ever job I will take up in the future, it will glorify your name Lord. As I run the race of life now, I pray that You will hole on to me as my hands are feeble and weak. May the thing I say and do be founded by the faith that is in You! Lord, as now let my every moment, ever time that you give me, may it be use for your glory and not my own selfish desire! Teach me and guide me to be the person that you want me to be. In my life, I’ve many sins and idols. Do wash me as white as the snow. “So I wait upon you now, With my hands released to you, Where a little faiths enough, To see mountains lifted move, Yeah and I wait upon you now, Dedicated to your will, To this love that will remain, A love that never fails” in Jesus name I pray
Second Chance
Artist : Hillsong United
Album : In A Valley By The Sea
Verse 1
You called my name, reached out your hand,
Restored my life, and I was redeemed,
The moment you entered my life,
Amazing grace, Christ gave that day,
My life was changed,
Went from my shoulders, fell the weight of my sin
Chorus
So it's with everything I am,
I reach out for your hand,
The hope that changed a second chance I've gained,
On you I throw my life, casting all my fears aside,
How could greater love then this, ever possibly exist
Verse 2
Consume my thoughts, as I rest in you,
I'm now in love, with a Saviour,
Bearing the marks of his love
Bridge
So I wait upon you now,
With my hands released to you,
Where a little faiths enough,
To see mountains lifted move,
Yeah and I wait upon you now,
Dedicated to your will,
To this love that will remain,
A love that never fails
Post a Comment