Once again~~
Series of event have left my world turn outside down. Well, at times I really think I’m better off die and burn in hell… why on earth a God that is so big want to save a person like me? Why? Why can’t he just make a new person and once and for all just take away the sins of this world. Some time still can’t understand the face that Jesus died for me on the cross. for whatever reason you chose me not to sing, I accept it as how you accepted meGod, my Lord, You are crazy,
Thanks for giving me life and teach me to live life to the fullest and teach me to use what you gave me to make your name be shown. It’s not about popularity or to let people see I’m good. But it’s to say die to myself and to follow what your will for me. Don’t want to live in my own world. Let my worship be an extension of what is happening inside of me God. Dare to die and to face problems face to face and not be a chicken. Teach me to love my brother and sister around me so that we can worship you together. To love how you have loved us Lord. To call you Lord I once again in my sinful nature lay it all down for you.
In Jesus’ name Amen
Reminds me of this song
Once Again
Verse 1
Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing, poured out to death
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
And I'm in that place once again
I'm in that place once again
Chorus
And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life
Verse 2
Now You are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace
And I'm full of praise once again
I'm full of praise once again
Bridge
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross, my Friend
Verse 1
Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing, poured out to death
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
And I'm in that place once again
I'm in that place once again
Chorus
And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life
Verse 2
Now You are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace
And I'm full of praise once again
I'm full of praise once again
Bridge
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the cross, my Friend

"For i know the plans i have for u," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give u a future and a hope. In those days when u pray, i will listen. If u look for me wholeheartedly, u will find me." Jeremiah 29:11-13
Post a Comment