Cat & Dog Theology
I was reminded of the Cat & Dog Theology as i was reading through Louis Pang's blog. For the pass few days, as I look back things like having to own a car, the gift of taking picture and more really makes me a cat..
To further elaborate it as stated in his blog : A cat thinks, “Wow…I am fed, looked after, loved & pampered. I must be the MASTER.” A dog gets the same treatment and thinks, “Wow…I am fed, looked after, loved & pampered. My MASTER is awesome and I am so fortunate.”
As i think I'm the master, people should bow down to me and follow to my convenient at all times and I'm having all rights to do whatever i like. well, that is obviously not the way that we are though through Jesus' teaching.
May be it is that we are living in of people taking advantage of us that some time we tend to go over defensive! I don't know about you, but this is true to me. This also don't give us the right to be a cat. But lets us be DOG (Disciple Of God), trust that with all His wisdom, He will shower on us so we might live a full life!
Lord,
Teach me to be a dog, that is hunger for your love and your mercy on my life. Use this life may it be the body that will be use in your plans Lord. As I call you my Lord, you are my master and teach me to use everything you have gave to me for you purpose! In Jesus' Name..
To further elaborate it as stated in his blog : A cat thinks, “Wow…I am fed, looked after, loved & pampered. I must be the MASTER.” A dog gets the same treatment and thinks, “Wow…I am fed, looked after, loved & pampered. My MASTER is awesome and I am so fortunate.”
As i think I'm the master, people should bow down to me and follow to my convenient at all times and I'm having all rights to do whatever i like. well, that is obviously not the way that we are though through Jesus' teaching.
May be it is that we are living in of people taking advantage of us that some time we tend to go over defensive! I don't know about you, but this is true to me. This also don't give us the right to be a cat. But lets us be DOG (Disciple Of God), trust that with all His wisdom, He will shower on us so we might live a full life!
Lord,
Teach me to be a dog, that is hunger for your love and your mercy on my life. Use this life may it be the body that will be use in your plans Lord. As I call you my Lord, you are my master and teach me to use everything you have gave to me for you purpose! In Jesus' Name..
Amen


Post a Comment