Something is WRONG!!
Some thing is happening to me.. On Thursday, I just show middle finger to motorist when he honked at me! What is wrong with that? The reaction is so natural that I did't get the time to think and it just came out! It is like a subconscious motor reaction from my brain!
Something is surly wrong with me!
I went for futsal yesterday, I was so obsess and so rude and emotional non the less! Hay I know myself then and I'm really sure something is going wrong within me!
For this week, it was the most messiest week in my life! I dont know what am I working for as I dont find any purpose in doing things and it is draining me away..
Need to start from square one again!

Well, nobody ever said that it's gonna be milk and honey all the time.. = )
Post a Comment