Bye..Bye.. Huge Camp!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I called Bernard to day and I found out that... I'm going to miss this year's HUGE camp!! The last HuGE Camp I went was the 1 in Penang where PlanetShakers came to Malaysia.. After missing last years HUGE i told my self that I'm not going to miss another HUGE!! But it turn out that I'll miss this year as well due to the overlaping with my Army trainning camp, that is about 2weeks!! From the 24th Nov. to the 15th Dec. On the 15th is the final day of both camp!! I've never miss a single HUGE Camp since the 1st 1 that is in Melacca in 2000 (camp baju is the green 1) (same with this year, but at Air Keruh I think..) until last year's 1...
The aim for me to go to this camp is:
1. Dont forget, is to seek God. (Get the fire!!) Motivation. The topic they have there for each session is very intresting!! Last time i use to go for the BGR Talk... Kind of fun( get to see some pretty girl AND ALSO GAIN KNOWLEDGE la)... Then going with kav. , fook sim and more...
2. To catch up with old buddies since I'm been gone to the North for some 2 years now!! (sad)
3. To know know the youth (not that i'm old!!) from my church (most of the church youth and teens go for this camp) as there is always new faces that have been promoted from PowerKids to Teens and from RCKL Teen to RCKL Youth... Also those fella that bring friends along with them!!
4. Also since I'm a guy... So guys you know what I mean la... (this is just sampingan) (it is also said in the Bible that if you Lust with your heart, you are committing adultery)(got you there!! haha..) what i ment was, know other teens and youth from other church. Guy or Girl they are the same... haha... Get new ideas from them about their church activitys!!
**** Those who get to go I say enjoy it and let God move... Ask him to work in you... you can go to all kinds of camp and conferences and after few weeks you are back to your OLD self... Is not about the music and the band or speaker but God... Talking about GOD is a serious thing... Blessing from god is the FUN for forever!!! So ASK!
"For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." matthew 7:8
**** Another thing is that don't sleep late cause the next morning buring service... you will see every ones head looking down and eyes close!!! haha...
GTG got exam in 6more hours which me luck!!!

Post a Comment