HELP!!! please....
As i finish logging this blog... I'm just 5% of my revision and i have less than 3 days to finish it before the 1st exam!!! "What was i doing all this while" you may ask.... Well.. watching movies and dramas (thanks got I'm not into anime)... Thanks to the ting call the "Intranet/network" I'm able to download all kinds of stuff!! latest movie, drama, anime(for you all naruto fans.. the latest episode is i think 105++ i think .. I'm not a fan.. DAH..), series, programmes and much more!! (sorry no PORN... may be got but you need to be smart to find it la.. HEHE..) Thanks to this "Network" I'm able to finish my study time with watching all this type of dramas... and all my harddisk are full.... if I were to get a 160Gb hardisk... i dont think it will be enough... some of the screenshort are as below...
Anyway I'll be comming back to KL early of DEC. after my RUTO tranning... 1 week at USM main campus and another is at the Deep Jungle of Kulim (if you dontknow where is it.. its in Kedah).. I hope I'll be able to "tahan"....
Ya i hope it's not too late to Wish HAPPY DIPA/RAYA or RAYA/DIPA?? well ether way to cut the story short.. to those... you know who you are... Well hape you enjoy you holidays la...

Post a Comment