The old new Nokia6630
I’ve got my new phone from Iggi, I got it for RM500. Well, I consider it to be a good buy as I’m not stable in my financial status. The reason I bought this phone is because my old N-GAGE QD suffer for from some dust defect. I was hard to type msgs. The 2nd reason is because it is consider to good phone compare to the newer model because it small and don’t have much moving parts. Ya now I can take more picture and blog with picture as there are no need to carry my big Canon G3 camera around. The quality compare to Yan’s K750i (I think) is far way behind. But I’m happy on what the phone gives me now. Wawawaw….
One thing I did not expect when I bought this phone was that I have to change my hand from 2hand on the old phone, into one hand on the 6630. But it is kind of exciting to carry around a camera phone.
.jpg)

Post a Comment