gravatar

YouTube

I thought the internet was getting boring as I thought I have been to most of website like lowyat.net, blogger.com, flickr.com, yahoo, hotmail.com, friendster.com and more. But the day before I came back home to KL, Derrick was looking over youtube.com as I went to visit him. He introduce me youtube grabber where one can download the video from youtube and save in your computer. Man that night I was sleepless.

Downloading videos and more videos from the site! This addiction consumed me causing me to sleep at 5am that night. Even now I’m at home with the faster internet connection; I slept at 2am yesterday that is because I have to go pick up my sister from Cerating the next day.

Anyhow the point is I was supposed to spend time with my family. But now as you can see, I spend most of the time in front of my computer looking for videos. Darn!!


Look at me!!