Give thanks!!
How often in a day you meet miss haps in your life?? Well, the curry from the roti canai that I was taking as my dinner and my lunch splash on me as I was eating it in Ryas just after our uni CF weekly meeting. Man… Imagine splashed by your food!! On your body!!
I want to thanks the people around me, the first few second of the incident, there were no response as may be everyone’s brain was analysing what was going on. The explanation for this is that you don’t see this thing happen every day. Then after that, only they gave a helping hand. I was also shock for a moment until I was able to understand the situation.
Thanks God, He is the one who keep my heart soft!! And the one who thought me how to be humble and to look humility right on the face….


Post a Comment