Messy life!!
When I look at the life of David in the bible, I could see the differences. He praises God all day long all his life. Even when things don’t go the way he intended. He got a chance to kill King Saul once for all. But God didn’t let him to. Still. Instate of mumbling at the decision on not killing King Saul, he was evermore faithful to God. But like every human, he also falls into the trap of temptation. But God, who knows these things were to happen, let it happen and raise David up!!
Most of the time I’m keep asking myself, why does things happen to me? From my previous entry, I’ve mention that I’m a person who gets depress easily when things get out of my hands. Well this week is one of those week where things really gone MESSY!! Really messy. This weekend will be a tired and a busy one. Really busy. Thus I will not have any rest after the really nasty start of the week after Chinese New Year.
But out of the messiness I I’m now praying that I could be like David who looks to God in every situation. Good or bad, happy or sad!!
Again I declare,
"The LORD is my rock & my fortress & my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge..." Psalm 18:2-3
All glory to God alone!! God is real….


Post a Comment