Surprise After Surprise..
Took a trip to church yesterday to meet up with Iggy there. Suppose to go from lunch but I overslept and end up in church at around 3pm. Transfer over the 30th Church Anniversary and till then some thing unexpected happens. He pop up his unused HP iPAQ h5450!! Was totally unexpected! Thanks to you Iggy.
While as I thought the surprise ended, well it has not. I went to Sepang with my brother to watch the A1 Race qualifying round. He got the tickets for free as the price was RM100 per person. I took my 10-22mm to the test. And I found out that the picture, colour and sharpness was surprisingly good.





With all this surprise back to back. I was constantly reminded of how gracious God is to me. As I give my all in serving Him, he will give the best to provide me. One thing I struggle now is that to carry myself well. It is those time when I’m alone that I want to give and present myself well to Him. My devotional life have been up and down since after my body clock went wild.
God teach me to be like You. I want to be the best I can where no one is around and no one is looking. Those are the times where I want to sully worship you. Apart in serving you in the eyes of people by offering my strengths. But let my personal life excel in your name and glorify you!
While as I thought the surprise ended, well it has not. I went to Sepang with my brother to watch the A1 Race qualifying round. He got the tickets for free as the price was RM100 per person. I took my 10-22mm to the test. And I found out that the picture, colour and sharpness was surprisingly good.





With all this surprise back to back. I was constantly reminded of how gracious God is to me. As I give my all in serving Him, he will give the best to provide me. One thing I struggle now is that to carry myself well. It is those time when I’m alone that I want to give and present myself well to Him. My devotional life have been up and down since after my body clock went wild.God teach me to be like You. I want to be the best I can where no one is around and no one is looking. Those are the times where I want to sully worship you. Apart in serving you in the eyes of people by offering my strengths. But let my personal life excel in your name and glorify you!
Thank you for everything!

interesting blog. link me kay! hehe! http://www.experiencesze.com
Post a Comment