What am I?
What am I?
A wall builder or am I the hypocrite that says things?
Am I going to say “good or bad, I’ll still praise God”? when times are bad and unfavourable.
And when good times come I say “who the world need a person like God”?

Which am I Lord?
Search me and teach me Lord..
I want to be a wall builder for you!
Search me and teach me Lord..
I want to be a wall builder for you!

dear, do u know tat our God is a Great God tat know everything of us just like wat the psalmist said in Psalm 139? He knows our weakness and strength. He is our creator. It's ok when we do wrong like David. God forgave him. "The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love...For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heaven's above the earth....The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. For he knows how weak we are,...praise the Lord....Let all that i am praise the Lord." Psalm 103. Fear our Lord!
Post a Comment