Recap..
I would like to recap what I’ve been through in this pass semester especially on my emotional point of view.
The starting of the semester for me was a rough one. Really rough one. Emotions were fluctuating just because I let it controlled by the situation and environment. As I’ve learn life are made up of choices that we make. These choices that we make will determine the outcome of the decision we make. But bare in mind the things that happen around us I believe has been approve by God, because every thing that we do and happen are done for the good of those who love them!!
Then I choose to go with my emotions. At a time you could see me talking aloud and the next you could see me sit at the side and being silent, switch off and cut off. Some time things can get lots worst with anger come into the picture. In other words I snap very easily. At these times I do constantly pray and cry under my pillow on my bed and express my carelessness on my actions I’ve done. I can’t cry aloud as my room mates are always in my room. I was blank and blur on what to do. Questions of life start pop-ing up on my head. Why, how, when and who and such bombard me day and night.
On September I was a turning point, I joined Time Out and then I saw my miss take and my carelessness. Of cause with the realisation, I need time to readjust and recalibrate what I’ve reflected and learn during Time Out. Committing all back to him. All that I’m I give back to him.
To this date I’m who I’m and thanks to the people around me and what he has provided. On the 18th of September I experience what every guy experience and I thank God for the experience. Because I did not impact me much as god has assure me before that date. Now I’m happy and glade and of cause hoping that he will provide

Post a Comment