Touch&go..
Well I’m happy to be back home finally in KL. But I still miss Starbaks and Coffeebeen!?!?! Didn’t really get the chance to hang out there as time is limited here.
I came back here on Tuesday after a day trip to a small town name Tapah in Perak. Before I forget I would like to say thanks to Miss Janesse Chee for her help of taking her ride back to her house. According to her, before her family shifted to a real house, she was living on trees. Whoever own a sampan are consider to be rich!?!? Wawawa… I kind of like the place there as it’s a small town, lots of greens and most of all the peaceful. One thing for sure that Miss Chee though me in this trip was, you can actually walk around the whole town without needing transportation!!
Tapah is a cool and wonderful place, then my trusty camera was on standy for me to take picture of that place… But I was not ready to do so.. Should I say “no balls” wawaw.. But I will snap!!
I reach the federal territory around 3pm. There were no jams thank God for that!! After reaching, took an LRT back home. Rest for awhile, by this I mean switching on the computer and enjoy the high speed internet back home.
Then it started to rain. Let me tell you, the thunder and lightning and thunder occur very much often compare to the place such as my campus. Really scary to hear and to see flashes here and there. Well back to the story, went back home and rest and went out again to KL Central to pass I/C to my friend in campus as he is leaving back home in Sarawak. As I took LRT during rush hour, I notice the authorities manage to control the crowds by having people line up and wait for their turn to hop on the packed train. I was stun that
Anyway as my time here in home, many things happen. Such as, my sister drove me back from LRT station. I’m so proud of her?!?! Wawawa… ok here comes the sad part, remember the Proton Waja with leather sitting, and with upgrade stereo sound system which is cool? It has been involve in an accident. The whole driver’s door have to be replaced and I’m very sad right now.
Ok!! This I think will be my last entry for the time that I’ll be at home. A lot has happen and with limited time (ok,ok.. all the time I was youtubing, friendstering and not forgetting slepping!!) wish more tome to be back home and be lazy.

Post a Comment