Speechless..
I don’t know what to say of this pass week. I’m experiencing headache since the 2nd week of study week. As I took my first paper which is EAG345 soil mechanics, I don’t know what to say of it. As I took the 2nd paper EUP301 Engineering management, I don’t know what to say of it. as I took my 3rd paper that is today EAA384, still I’ve noting to say. I which to score to the max for this subjects.
All the subject taken are considering easy and one will have a high chance of scoring and to make up for the killer subject as Design, Waste water and Highway, all charring fair amount of unit with them.
For my fellow readers, I’ve been a 2 time “probation” student meaning that I’ve score less than 2.0 PNG. I don’t want to experience it again. I’m now 11 units behind my fellow friends. The hope of studying master is far as my result doesn’t meet the minimum requirement of taking master.
I’m speechless now and can’t really say anything.
Lord, You are in control. As a song goes, “You are God along in the good times and bad. You are on the throne you are god alone” as now I surrender my up coming paper into your hands. Not leaving you behind. I invite you to carry me, mould me and shape me into what you want me to be. Lord, make me a blessing to the people around me. Not because I want a return form them, but because you have bless me in full as your children. And you have called me and loved me 1st. because you have send me into this world not to be of this world but you have choose me to bring hope, your glory and your eternal wave of mercy into this screw up world. Some time Lord, I might fall to the ways of the world. But I know you are forgiving. Lord, I pray you will take me through this temptation of the world with you will and your power. Lord, teach me your ways and guide me. If you were to take me off, what am I to learn of you? But you know the best for me. Thanks for taking me as who I’m and what I’m Lord.
Amen..

Post a Comment