gravatar

In You I Find My Peace..

Today after CF I took a long walk myself and really walk slow as to listen to the things around me. Oh ya I almost lost my watch where I left my watch at the DK where CF was at. I took my roommate’s motor to DK and taken it back. After doing so, I ridded aimlessly around campus, to be precise, I took two rounds around campus with the speed at 20 km/hr.

What has kept me going through the day was God’s strength. This song constantly plays in my mind even when I’m blur, tired and in frustration.

The song’s chorus says “In You in You I find my peace, In You in You I find my strength, In You I live and move and breathe, Let everything I say and do, Be founded by my faith in You, I lift up holy hands and sing, Let the praises ring!”

So I want to share this song that really got me going! Thank God for everything!

Let The Praises Ring
Lincoln Brewster

 
Verse 1:
Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope
Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope
 
 
Chorus:
In You in You I find my peace
In You in You I find my strength
In You I live and move and breathe
Let everything I say and do
Be founded by my faith in You
I lift up holy hands and sing
Let the praises ring!
 
 
Verse 2:
Oh Lord my God to You I give my hands
Oh Lord my God to You I give my feet
Oh Lord my God to You I give my everything
Oh Lord my God to You I give my life
 

©2002 Integrity's Praise! Music
All rights reserved. International copyright secured.