gravatar

Nothing But His Servant..

Today is a very special day. Yes it’s anniversary time, a time to celebrate. To celebrate my girlfriend?? Oh no, how I wish I have her.. It’s the 3rd ever anniversary on my blogging on blogosphere. My first entry was made on the 23rd Jan 2005!

Thanks to Jun Yi, who introduce me to blogspot on one faithful night when we were trying ti get connected with the outside world on an IBM computer system in the computer lab of the hostel of the Matriculation College where I was studying.

I was place in a place called Changloon in Kedah which is a very small town then which one can explore the town in just 30 min as the shops and stalls are all along the main road. And I’m thankful now when I look back on this and I praise god for this! Not mentioning of travelling back to Kuala Lumpur takes around 5 hours and the most important thing is that the feeling of a city boy who was raise up in an jam pack city full with economics and commercial activity been suddenly cut off and place in such a kampung area.

Enough of the history, the main reason I started off this blog is to let you readers see living in a small town which little people know about isn’t so bad after all! With the posting of my first entry comes the ever growing love in photography together with my purchase of my 1st camera! One can notice that my title for the blog is “College Life” and with the tag line of “The life of a student whom was sent to a university (used to be college changed it into “university” after entering USM) somewhere north of Malaysia. Since pictures are worth more than words, so take a peek into my life as I paint it with lots of pictures just for you so that HIS name may shine in this crack pot's life.

I started off my blogging with what I call “picture blogging” more picture less of words where I always believed and still believe that picture speaks a thousand words some time it speaks more than that. But through out the 3 years, it evolved into a blog that contains more words than pictures. In the process I found out more of myself as I write my story down for you readers and the ways God has blessed me and the people around me. In this way, one could see how God has shaped me into the person that He want me to be and to shine His glory. In my weakness He is he strongest.

As to mark the starting of the 4th year of this blog, I have decided to change the title of “College Life” into “Nothing But His Servant” and with a tag line of “He is strong when I’m at my weakest. Peek into my life as I paint it with lots of pictures and colourful words so that HIS name may shine in this Cracked Pot's life”.

The reason why I’ve made this change is because I realise that it is not all about me but it is all about Him!