gravatar

Stumbled..

A lot of ups and down has happen along the weekend as I prepare for the mission trip which is a much taught job as I started off with just words and I did not really any REAL material to reefer to.

“Yesterday was my peak where I suddenly bust out my frustration in front of an angel that God has place in my life, when I was suppose to just pass her a letter concerning to Mission Trip. Then I felt I was working like a dog where I was asked to start everything from the bottoms up and how am I suppose to be like the previous mission trip coordinator which also start from nothing? I did not get good result as the person but instate I score only 2.44PNG for the last semester!! What nonsense when this statement was made in front of me! Total nonsense and such ignorant!!”

I felt sorry for this angel, which took in more than I wrote on this blog! She saw my ugly side which few have saw! I hope she can forget and this ugly side of me will not haunt her.

Thanks God as she has reminded me that I’m not doing this work for man but for his kingdom which eternal. And there is a reason why I became the coordinator for this mission trip. The best thing of all when she reminded me was that I’m a Creak Pot which God will use for His glory.

As tonight is the mission trip meeting, I pray that you oh lord will guide the team to have a heart for mission and most of all open up our eyes to see you face to face. Also lord let us learn what you want us to learn in this trip as we know that you have different plans and purpose for us! Amen!!

gravatar

Hmm, again I must ask, are we suppose to be doing something better from last yr or are we suppose to be doing some improvement to last year.........